Tuesday, January 19, 2010

First post

Hi I'm Christina I am a mother of two little boys, a wife, a homemaker and a sew aholic. I love cooking, HATE cleaning, love my family and I am obsessed with sewing. I have never actually used a pattern I learn and get ideas online and seeing in person when I go to walmart i will spot a pattern and think I can make that so rather than buy the pattern I go home and try(that is if walmart has the type of fabric I need its the only fabric shop in town other than a quilting shop but its more expensive and only carries quilting fabric). I started this blog because I love getting ideas from other people and thought maby I could give some ideas. I would love to help someone the way some blogs and websites have helped me. Please if there is ever a comment you would like to make feel free to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment